Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Documenting and publicizing your project

1) What, specifically, are you doing for your project? 
     I am making people more aware to recycle and to make posters and put them up to make more people recycle.
2) How many steps or tasks does your project involve? What do you have to actually do between now and the end of your project?
       My project takes multiple steps and I am almost done with my project all I have to do is to document my project and publicize it.
3) Which of these steps or tasks would work well for documentation? What could you take photos or videos of?
     The step that worked well with documenting is when I put posters up around town.

4) How do you plan to share and publicize your work? Will you publish a video to YouTube and share the link with friends and teachers? Will you write an article for the Spotlight Media Group for publication on spotlight153.com? Will you create and publish a photo gallery on the Spotlight website or Instagram or some other form of social media?
      I publicized the work by putting up posters making people more aware.

5) How close are you to being done with your project? 
      I have about a step or two left and then my project will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment